Goodman Funeral Home is a locally family-owned and operated funeral home. We are personally committed to providing compassionate and personal services for every family.
We are NOT a corporately-owned funeral home. We are small enough to give personal attention, but large enough and experienced to accommodate even the largest of funerals.
We are a professional team of licensed funeral directors, pre-need counselors, and service assistants/hosts and are committed to providing friendly, personal attention and care for your loved ones. We strive for funeral arrangements to exceed your expectations. It is a goal for us to form a special relationship with your family - taking care of the specific details for the funeral service and for your loved one, making it unique and special, so you may spend time with your family and friends to celebrate your loved one's life and special memories.
- Pre-planning and arrangements
- Military honor and benefit arrangements
- High quality line of caskets and vaults
- Keepsake Medallions with a full line of urns and cremation jewelry available•Small and large chapel
- Memorial packages with custom colored memorial folders
- Custom tribute DVD and music prep
- Beautifully decorated facility
We invite you to visit us to discuss funeral options for yourself or your loved one at our facility.